AIM
nestea17k

SBC's Wonderful Clockmas! SBC's Wonderful Clockmas!

Cool.

Your holiday specials are the best of all the Clock holiday specials. First Clock Day and now this.

RupeeClock responds:

Do you really think so? Because that makes me happy to hear that actually. :)

Merry Clockmas!

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

"WAH WAH WAH"

"I AM GIVING THIS A 0 BECAUSE THIS LOOPS AND THERE IS NO CLICHED FIGHT SCENE AND THIS IS ON THE FRONT PAGE AND MY FLASH IS NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE"

EvilBerryClock responds:

"THIS IS ON THE FRONT PAGE AND MY FLASH IS NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE"

that's wrong, cos most of the people saying that never have made flash before :) thanks for the review

Megaman X OLB ep.5 Megaman X OLB ep.5

A well-presented take on MMX.

Other than the sprites and backgrounds being skewed like hell, everything is awesome. I'd give this a screw (psychodrone. com/screwthesecomics), but I only do sprite comics.

Speaking of sprites, that's my DOOM Marine sprite you've used! I feel honored.

Kaosboy85 responds:

Awesome! I owe you a huge thanks! I initially was going to custom make my owen but was thrilled when I found yours! You'll be seeing alot of your DOOM marines (as long as you're cool with it)in future eps. Also ep6 will be out this Tuesday so look out!

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

This game demanded a sequel!

This is a pretty awesome game. The storyline was a nice apporach to the sequel of The Classroom. The only thing that bugged me was that the humor was a little off. Meaning that the original Classroom was funnier, since everything goes hectic in that one. (with the school shooting and the grenade) That kinda disappointed me. But still, this is a great story-like sequel to the original arcade-like game. I'd recommend this to all my friends.

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Although it's a brilliant game...

This game is extremely difficult. Even for a shooting game. The difficulty curve is over the roof at the first level... and it barely sinks after that. Yea, I made it to the robot level. But seriously, you need more skill than anybody can handle to play this game!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

I guess I should jump in the bandwagon...

Ken from Street Fighter Alpha!

232T32.2.3.1.K.1.8.3.1.7.4.F.2.1.15JGL.1BNU0.6CVHJ.1BI2.9D1